Stroud Ripper Think you have what it takes to catch the Stroud Ripper? CluedUpp is an exciting, outdoor detective adventure – and it’s coming to Stroud. Can your team of detectives scramble
Think you have what it takes to catch the Stroud Ripper? CluedUpp is an exciting, outdoor detective adventure – and it’s coming to Stroud.
Can your team of detectives scramble across town, solve the clues and crack the case in time? Tickets sell out fast so grab your team place today.
Three men have been struck down by The Stroud Ripper and fear is taking its grip on this town. Time is running out to catch the killer, it won’t be long before the next victim falls prey to the gruesome desires of The Ripper. The police can’t cope with a case this complex, help is desperately needed to solve this murderous mystery. Think you have what it takes, Detective? Grab your trusted team and put on your sleuthing hats. It’s up to you to crack the case.
- A city-wide crime solving experience
- A unique event enjoyed by more than HALF A MILLION people worldwide
- Each ticket covers a team of up to 6 detectives
- Under 16’s attend for FREE
- A socially distanced outdoor event
- Start any time between 9am and 2pm. The event finishes at 5pm
- You can pause the game at any time – stop off for lunch, grab a drink, it’s up to you!
- The secret starting location will be revealed in your pre-game briefing, emailed to you 1 week before the event. Simply arrive, load the app, and you’re all set
- You’ll need at least 1 smartphone per team. Each member of the team (up to 6) can bring their own and use the app. Remember to fully charge your devices!
- Feel free to bring your furry friend, dogs are extremely welcome to take part
- We love it when detectives dress to impress. Fancy dress is strongly encouraged, but not essential. Prizes go out to the best dressed team
£36 per team of up to 6 detectives.