This Is A Recurring Event- Event 1 / 1226th November 2023
Santa Express Your journey to the ‘North Pole’ will begin from Cheltenham Racecourse Station, from where you will travel by steam train to the North Pole (Winchcombe Station). Here you will be
Your journey to the ‘North Pole’ will begin from Cheltenham Racecourse Station, from where you will travel by steam train to the North Pole (Winchcombe Station).
Here you will be able to walk through a wonderland of lights, trees, and decorations and on to where Santa will be waiting to talk to all the children.
The whole family will be able to enjoy the usual refreshments including the railway’s famous and highly recommended mincepies; additionally adults also have the option of a free glass of mulled wine. If you are still feeling peckish our griddle will be ont he platform at Winchcombe selling baps filled with bacon, burgers or sausages. There will also be the opportunity to buy take-away beer and additional boxes of delicious mince pies to take back with you before re-joining the trainfor the trip back.. Also keep an eye out for the singing penguins!
- Travel by steam-hauled train from Cheltenham Racecourse to the North Pole (at Winchcombe) to meet Santa and then back to Cheltenham Racecourse.
- Walk through a Christmas fairyland and visit Santa; lots of twinkling lights and great presents.
- Complimentary mince pies, hot and cold drinks, biscuits and fruit in the station coffee shop, seating available in a heated marque.
- Top quality presents for the children.
- Babies under 1 year old travel free and receive a nominal present only.
- We have limited accessible facilities for those with disabilities on the trains. To ensure that there is space on your chosen train or to book a carer’s ticket. Please telephone before booking 01242 621405
- Large free carpark.
- We regret that, due to a number of incidents, dogs are not permitted the Santa Specials. This does not apply to assistance dogs.
- You will travel from Cheltenham Race Course to ‘The Northpole’ where you will spend 80 minutes, before returning to Cheltenham Race Course Station.
Image Source: GWSR
All Day (Saturday)
All Events At This Location
Cheltenham Racecourse Train Station
Cheltenham, Gloucestershire, GL54 5DT, UK