Filter by tag:
The beautiful county of Herefordshire offers some of the best camping holiday sites in the UK including wild camping and campervan weekends. Come and discover some glorious rural settings offering fishing, walking, canoeing, kayaking and stand up paddleboarding. Enjoy great moments and relax yourself with peaceful landscapes. Campsites in Herefordshire offer outstanding facilities for your outdoor adventure.
- Great family outdoor holiday experiences
- Fantastic family friendly holiday parks
- Dog friendly campsites
- Cheap tent campsites for groups
- Glamping: Known as glamorous camping with the luxuries of a home or hotel.
- Tent Camping: This is the basic outdoor holiday experience, heading to a holiday park or campsite where you can pitch your tent.
- Backpack Camping: Spend your backpacking holiday carrying your gear and equipment on your back while you travel through Herefordshire.
- Survival Camping: Similar to the basic outdoor holiday adventure but you will learn all the skills that you are required to survive in a variety of outdoor situations. Life Changing Activities offer survival training in Herefordshire. This outdoor pursuit is great for a Hen & Stag Party.
- Canoe Camping: Like backpacking holidays with the freedom and advantage of travelling on water. Enjoy a day out in the Wye Valley surrounded by beautiful scenery and wildlife by canoeing or kayaking the River Wye. Wye Canoes in Ross On Wye offer something to suit everyone's tastes, from a lazy paddle to running the rapids.
- RV and Camper Van Holiday: Visit and Discover Herefordshire in a recreation vehicle or camper van and enjoy a campervan weekend. This type of recreational holiday gives you the opportunity to enjoy outdoor destinations at your leisure. Are you a local? Do you want a staycation? Explore your Herefordshire and find campervan parks near you.