Dunfield House stands in 15 acres of gardens and parkland, is a beautiful activity centre set in an ideal rural location, that allows your group to meet together as a community.
Dunfield offers excellent facilities for youth, schools education and family groups to meet together and run their own programmes. We offer a fully catered service for 25 – 90 and self catering for up to 25 people in our stables accommodation.
- Fully catered bunk style accommodation for up to 70 guests
- Home cooked meals are wholesome and plentiful using local produce where possible
- Set in 15 acres of lawned terraces, woodlands and streams
- Plenty of outdoor areas for football, volleyball and team games and make believe play – there is even the chance to build a dam
- Campfire sites
- Games room
- Indoor heated pool
- Suitable for schools, family gatherings, church groups
You may have a clear programme you want to follow, alternately, if you have never run an activity before, Sue & Paul are happy to discuss programme options both based onsite or in the local area with you to assist you through the booking and planning stages. Their role will then be to ensure that the house runs smoothly during your visit to enable you to concentrate on running your programme, along with facilitating any activities you may book with them.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.
Rate and write a review
We are passionate about the local community and its businesses so please note that reviews will only be published if constructive and well-intended.