Little Canwood House
Little Canwood House is a Gold Award winning holiday cottage with a fantastic location in rural Herefordshire and stunning countryside views. Surrounded by unspoilt rolling countryside and farmlands, at this 4 bedroom award winning property you can be assured of excellent standards of accommodation and customer service.
Little Canwood House’s location is ideal for relaxing and enjoying a rural retreat break and is also excellent for visiting Hereford which is just 15 minutes’ drive away. The self catering property is also easily accessible as the M50 is just 20 minutes’ drive away.
Inside, the property has been sympathetically converted with charming features such as wooden beams complementing the modern and stylish décor. This is a very comfortable high quality holiday cottage which has been rated 5 star by the Tourist Board. Whether for families or groups, this is a wonderful property which can accommodate up to 8 people.
Herefordshire provides beautiful riding country with miles and miles of bridle paths and countryside lanes, ideal for riding.
The property includes:
- Large open plan, handmade, kitchen with granite tops
- Aga (please state whether or not you would like it lit)
- 1 full sized oven and one oven/microwave combo
- Larder fridge, an under counter freezer, dishwasher, washing machine and tumble dryer
- The living room is a good size with ample sofas. It is also very light and has doors leading out to the garden on two aspects. There is a wood burning stove which allows you to open the doors; therefore creating the effect of sitting in front of an open fire
- A selection of games and DVDs are provided
- Downstairs bathroom with shower
- Bedroom 1: 5ft bed with wardrobe, drawers and storage for several suitcases. T.V. En Suite with power shower
- Bedroom 2: 5ft bed with wardrobe
- Bedroom 3: 4ft.6’’ bed with chest of drawers
- Bedroom 4: Single bed with another bed underneath to accommodate 1 more person. Small chest of drawers and wardrobe
- Bathroom : With bath and shower
- There is a grassed lawn area to the front and rear of the property. There are two 14cm steps leading from the gravel and part paved area to the lawn. At the rear is a raised patio area and a raised lawn area
- All of the garden area is securely fenced
- There is a shared games room to use free of charge for both our properties. Each property has its own access
- Pets by arrangement
Visit Hereford and the Wye Valley, enjoy fantastic sights and events, and make the most of the fabulous host of things to do in Hereford. Whether you are a first time visitor to the Wye Valley or a local born and bred, you will discover plenty of tourist attractions to award winning places to eat.
Visit Herefordshire and explore a county of rolling, green countryside interrupted by villages steeped in history and interest. There's plenty to see and do but there's no escaping the sense of peace and fresh air, visit What's On In Herefordshire to find out what’s happening, when and where, during your stay.