Monnington House and Cottage
Monnington House and Cottage is an awarded ‘Winner of Best Self Catering House in Herefordshire and Wye Valley 2016’ by Visit Herefordshire. In Conde Nast Traveller as ‘one of the Best British Houses to book for the year ahead’ and in the Express as ‘Luxury Cottage to hire for those big family get-togethers’.
Sleeping up to 18 in luxury self catering holiday accommodation. There are 9 spacious bedrooms with 9 bathrooms. The main house accommodates up to 12 guests and in the adjoining cottage sleeps a further 6.
Monnington House is a much loved family house has specifically been refurbished in a luxurious and stylish house.
- Sleeps 12
- 6 large bedrooms each with its own bathroom
- Large well equipped kitchen with 4 door aga, 2 electric ovens, 2 dishwashers and american style fridge freezer with ice maker
- Dining area to seat 18
- Garden furniture on south facing terrace to seat 18 with gas bbq
- All 3 reception rooms have wood burners
- Private parking for up to 10 cars
- Central heated and fully double glazed throughout
- Wifi is provided in the house and all bedrooms have TV’s
The cottage provides separate luxury self catering accommodation.
- Sleeps 6
- 3 large bedrooms each with their own bathroom/shower room
- Ground floor bedroom with wooden floors suitable for those with restricted mobility and asthma sufferers
- Garden furniture on terrace
- Central heating and fully double glazed throughout
- All bedrooms have TV’s
Visit Hereford and enjoy fantastic attractions and things to do, whether you are a first time visitor or a local born and bred, you will discover plenty of tourist attractions to award winning places to eat.
This Herefordshire market town allows you to get lost in the wonders of museums; savour some delicious traditional and locally sourced food. Eat, sleep and visit this breathtaking countryside with the best places to stay, relax in the bests spas, eat in the best restaurants, discover the best cafes serving quality brunch in Herefordshire, sleep in the best hotels and bed and breakfasts.
Find events in Herefordshire, what’s happening, when and where, during your stay.