Queenswood is the only designated country park in the county. It includes an arboretum (a 47 acre tree collection with over 1,200 rare and exotic trees from all over the world) and 123 acres of semi-natural ancient woodland which is designated as a Site of Special Scientific Interest (SSSI) and Local Nature Reserve (LNR).
Queenswood features an extensive and exciting range of attractions that are interesting, fun and healthy for people of all ages, including:
- Easy access paths and waymarked trails, including the animals of the forest sculpture trail.
- A family run café in a restored timber framed building, serving snacks, ice creams and hot meals.
- A visitor centre & shop stocking locally produced and hand-crafted items.
- Toilets, including a disabled toilet and baby changing facilities.
- A viewpoint with panoramic views to the Malvern Hills in the east across to the Black Mountains in the west.
- Picnic facilities, including three on-site barbecues.
- A woodland children’s adventure playground.
- A reading seat in the old orchard – discover a quiet, magical place to sit and read your favourite story.
Queenswood cafe is a very popular family run business situated in the Queenswood Country Park complex, and whose reputation is based on excellent food and friendly service.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.