Sue Lane Jewellery
Sue Lane Jewellery offers a one day make you own wedding rings workshop for couples to spend the day in the jewellery studio with me to make your wedding rings from start to finish.
I will be there to take you step by step through the process and I can guarantee your wedding rings will look perfect by the end of the day, and you will be really impressed with your results.
Even if you have never done any jewellery making before, you will be able to make your own wedding rings perfectly! Have a look at other couples making their own wedding rings.
I have been running “make your own wedding ring” workshops since 2005 and really enjoy spending the day with couples to make such important items of jewellery.
I also offer make your own eternity ring workshops, and silver wedding anniversary ring making workshops.
- I no longer offer weekends, and week days do get booked up quickly
- The make your own wedding ring workshop is 10am – 4pm
- Light lunch included
- Homemade cake and lots of tea (or coffee…)
- The make your own wedding ring workshop is for just one couple, it is not a group workshop
- Metal is additional, and costs fluctuate according to the gold fix at time of purchase. Email for guidance
- You can make your wedding rings in silver, 9ct or 18ct gold, palladium or platinum
- If you would like to have your wedding rings hallmarked or engraved this will be an additional charge
- I will take photographs of you making your wedding rings throughout the day, and email them to you after the workshop
- Images from the day do not have to appear online. I will check with you first
Visit Leominster best known for its medieval black and white buildings and antique shops and sits halfway between Ludlow in Shropshire and Hereford at the heart of Herefordshire. There’s ample opportunity amongst the picturesque scenery for walkers to stretch their legs and cyclists to roll their wheels. There are plenty of B&Bs, guest houses, hotels and self catering accommodation.
Visit Herefordshire and explore a county of rolling, green countryside interrupted by villages steeped in history and interest. There's plenty to see and do but there's no escaping the sense of peace and fresh air, visit What's On In Herefordshire to find out what’s happening, when and where, during your stay.