The Bungalow is self catering accommodation set in unspoiled countryside, this holiday accommodation is the ideal location in which to stay and enjoys delightful views over open countryside and forested slopes.
As you step out of the drive, you have immediate access to miles of scenic walks through lanes, forests and riverside paths, all offering sightings of wildlife and flora in unspoiled surroundings.
Self catering holiday accommodation is fully equipped with:
- Private drive and parking area for three cars
- A comfortable sitting room with open fireplace and sofa which converts into an extra 4 ft 2 inch bed if required
- Free sat digital Television and DVD player
- Kitchen-diner with cooker, microwave, toaster, fridge and plenty of crockery, cutlery, and cooking utensils
- Main bedroom with 4 ft 6 inch double bed
- Second bedroom with twin 2 ft 6 inch beds which can be pushed together
- Bathroom with shower
- Stunning views over the valley
- Wheelchair access at the rear of the property
- Free welcome pack of groceries on arrival
Visit Leominster best known for its medieval black and white buildings and antique shops and sits in the heart of the Herefordshire Marches halfway between Ludlow in Shropshire and Hereford at the heart of Herefordshire.
There’s ample opportunity amongst the picturesque scenery for walkers to stretch their legs and cyclists to roll their wheels. There are plenty of B&Bs, guest houses, hotels and self catering accommodation.
Find events in Herefordshire, what’s happening, when and where, during your stay.