The Studio is a spacious self catering first floor apartment, sleeping two, with its own stair and entrance in a wing of the owners’ Swedish House, Dappledown.
From your own private balcony you can watch the sun set behind a magnificent oak tree in an open field with woodland beyond. There will be no other guests to disturb your peace. Dappledown is on the edge of Woolhope, a small and pretty village, on the road to nowhere else. In Saxon times this was the land of Wulviva, sister of the more famous Lady Godiva.
The Studio provides:
- Leather sofa and armchair, Freeview TV with DVD and radio, dining table with chairs, well stocked bookcase, games, maps, jigsaws and binoculars. Free Wifi
- Double bed, wardrobes and chests of drawers
- Separate Kitchen with electric cooker, ceramic hob, refrigerator, freezer, microwave, iron/ironing board and built-in vacuum system
- Shower Room with luxury shower compartment and thermostatic mixer, WC, washbasin, and shaver light over large mirror
- Private balcony with table and chairs
- We provide all linen including towels and tea towels, electricity, central heating, hot water and parking. Laundry facilities on request
- Sorry, the access is not suitable for wheelchairs and we do not allow smoking or pets
Visit Hereford and the Wye Valley, enjoy fantastic sights and events, and make the most of the fabulous host of things to do in Hereford. Whether you are a first time visitor to the Wye Valley or a local born and bred, you will discover plenty of tourist attractions to award winning places to eat.
Visit Herefordshire and explore a county of rolling, green countryside interrupted by villages steeped in history and interest. There's plenty to see and do but there's no escaping the sense of peace and fresh air, visit What's On In Herefordshire to find out what’s happening, when and where, during your stay.