The Studio is a spacious self catering first floor apartment, sleeping two, with its own stair and entrance in a wing of the owners’ Swedish House, Dappledown.
From your own private balcony you can watch the sun set behind a magnificent oak tree in an open field with woodland beyond. There will be no other guests to disturb your peace. Dappledown is on the edge of Woolhope, a small and pretty village, on the road to nowhere else. In Saxon times this was the land of Wulviva, sister of the more famous Lady Godiva.
The Studio provides:
- Leather sofa and armchair, Freeview TV with DVD and radio, dining table with chairs, well stocked bookcase, games, maps, jigsaws and binoculars. Free Wifi
- Double bed, wardrobes and chests of drawers
- Separate Kitchen with electric cooker, ceramic hob, refrigerator, freezer, microwave, iron/ironing board and built-in vacuum system
- Shower Room with luxury shower compartment and thermostatic mixer, WC, washbasin, and shaver light over large mirror
- Private balcony with table and chairs
- We provide all linen including towels and tea towels, electricity, central heating, hot water and parking. Laundry facilities on request
- Sorry, the access is not suitable for wheelchairs and we do not allow smoking or pets
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.
Rate and write a review
We are passionate about the local community and its businesses so please note that reviews will only be published if constructive and well-intended.