White House Farm Glamping
The River Wye winds it’s way for a mile through White House Farm Glamping, giving you the perfect setting for your glamping getaway. Canoeing, fishing and BBQs on the beach are literally on your doorstep.
Our luxury tipi is tucked away in the apple orchard, providing ultimate privacy. The tipi is kitted out with a cosy interior and outdoor eating and relaxation area.
There’s everything that you need for your glamping trip. You can relax in the evening with the outdoor cinema or spend your day exploring the River Wye on our farm.
White House Farm is a working farm in Herefordshire, you’ll be sharing it with small heard of dairy cows.
- Beach by the river
- Outdoor cinema! We’ve created an outdoor cinema that you can sit out under the stars and watch your favourite movie
Activities in the area.
- Walking in the Wye Valley
- Exploring the historic towns of Ross on Wye and Hereford
- Local pubs and restaurants
- Four golf courses nearby
- Several National Trust properties
- Walking trails and wanders through ancient forests and caves
- Bird Watching
DISCOVER ROSS ON WYE
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.