Wyedean Canoe Hire
Wyedean Canoe Hire is the best way to see the area from Ross on Wye, Kerne Bridge through to Symonds Yat East and Monmouth. Canoe the Wye with us, with 30 years experience you are in for an experience of the Wye Valley you will never forget.
There are plenty of things to do in the Forest of Dean and the Wye Valley. Why not add a thrill of some real adventure activities with us. Choose from Kayaking, Climbing, Archery, a Tree top adventure on our High Ropes Course with a 100M Zip Wire and much much more.
All Activities are run from our private riverside centre here in Symonds Yat East.
We offer lots of different Outdoor Adventure Activities like:
- Canoe Hire
- Raft Building
- Stand Up Paddle Boarding “SUP”
- Canoeing and Kayaking on the River Wye
- Rock Climbing
- Abseiling on Symonds Yat Rock Cliffs
- Caving through natural systems in the Wye Valley
- Tree Top Adventures in our own High & Low Ropes Course
- Archery and Orienteering in the Forest of Dean
DISCOVER ROSS ON WYE
Great day out
A day with the family, multi adventures, loved the stand up paddle boarding, thanks.