Malvern Walking Festival As in previous years, there are multi-day walks, all day walks and shorter, half-day and evening walks. Many of the walks are themed: History and Heritage Farming Geology and Quarrying Nature, Marvellous
Malvern Walking Festival
As in previous years, there are multi-day walks, all day walks and shorter, half-day and evening walks. Many of the walks are themed:
- History and Heritage
- Geology and Quarrying
- Nature, Marvellous Trees and Gardens
- Hill Forts
- Civil war battles
- plus a couple of walks dedicated to Beer & Breweries!
The walks take place on and around the Malvern Hills – an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty (AONB) – and some a bit further afield elsewhere in Worcestershire & Herefordshire.
The difficulty of each walk is graded from Leisurely/Gentle to Strenuous so no-one need let themselves in for more than they can handle. The two most strenuous walks will be the popular 19-mile Malvern Hills End-to-end and Back, and the 31-mile Worcestershire Way in a Day.
There are three multi-day trail walks:
- Worcestershire Way over 3 days
- By the Cotswold Line, 3 linear walks using rail for the return legs
- The 33-mile section of the Three Choirs Way between the cathedral cities of Gloucester and Worcester over 4 days
May 25 (Saturday) - June 2 (Sunday)
All Events At This Location
Malvern, Worcestershire, WRI4 4DG, UK