Bank House B&B
Welcome to Bank House B&B! Our award-winning Georgian renovation is more than just an architectural jewel – it’s a haven for relaxing stays, special celebrations, for walking, cycling and yoga groups looking for a bit of extra comfort. This luxury B&B accommodation with a Country House feel is suitable for groups of 10 to 14 people.
Find us right in the centre of Bishop’s Castle (just a stone’s throw away from the Town Hall and the Three Tuns Brewery) and enjoy our large rooms, with sash windows, high ceilings, log fires and great views across the roof tops of this medieval town.
Knowing what is needed for large groups to holiday together has been the key in creating a home-from-home feel for our guests.
- The five guest bedrooms are spacious and individually appointed with Hypnos super-king or twin beds, fabulous linens and beautiful en suite shower rooms.
- The kitchen is fully equipped with four ovens, two hobs, two fridges, a microwave, dishwasher and a wine fridge.
- The log burners in the sitting room, dining room and kitchen keep everyone cosy even on the darkest of nights.
- The sitting room is well equipped for rainy days and lazy days with a smart TV with Netflix, a DVD player and a cupboard full of games and puzzles.
- The welcome hamper provides some local goodies including a homemade cake and loaf of sourdough bread
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.
Rate and write a review
We are passionate about the local community and its businesses so please note that reviews will only be published if constructive and well-intended.