Ladywood House Bed & Breakfast Ironbridge
Housed in an industrial-style building near The Coracle Micropub And Beer Shop, Ladywood House Bed & Breakfast is within a 10-minute walk from the centre of Ironbridge. All rooms have family bathrooms, a cupboard, a kettle and a separate toilet as well as views of the pool. There is a garden for guests to relax after a busy day sightseeing, along with a lounge bar on site. There is a TV room and videos and DVDs available for children.
Notable visitor attractions from the property include:
- Ironbridge Gorge Museums 700 m
- Ironbridge Antiques Arts & Crafts 1.3 km
- Blists Hill Victorian Town 1.7 km
- Museum of the Gorge 1.1 km
- Coalport China Museum 1.9 km
- Ironbridge 3.9 km
- Enginuity 1.8 km
- The Broseley Clay Pipe Museum is about 1150 m
- Iron Bridge and Tollhouse 650 m
- Birmingham International airport is a 60-minute drive away.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.
Rate and write a review
We are passionate about the local community and its businesses so please note that reviews will only be published if constructive and well-intended.