Lower Lacon Caravan Park
Lower Lacon Caravan Park has 57 acres of land, and accommodate caravans, tents, motor homes, seasonal pitches and static holiday homes, making Lower Lacon one of the largest caravan and camping sites in the Midlands.
- Supermarket with Off Licence
- Caravan Accessories
- Calor gas and Camping Gaz dealer
- Cash machines x 2 (Both now free in Shop and J.A.K.K.S.)
- Windmill Lounge Bar (adults only in summer) with adjoining childrens marquee
- J.A.K.K.S Barn Family disco’s with licensed bar* (summer)
- J.A.K.K.S Café & Take – Away* (weekends only low season & closed in winter)
- Two play areas one by the Orange Area and one by the Family Area & Tent Field.
- Crazy golf
- Indoor amusements
- Tourist information
- Outdoor heated swimming pool with Toddlers’ paddling pool* (opens end of May to mid September, weather permitting)
- Kune Kune Pigs
- Plus lots of Wild Life
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.
Rate and write a review
We are passionate about the local community and its businesses so please note that reviews will only be published if constructive and well-intended.