Telford Town Park
Whether you want to swing through the trees, play a hole or two or just feel the grass between your toes, there is so much to do in Telford Town Park:
- Sky Reach – set off on a journey through woodland on the Sky Reach high ropes course.
- Adventure Golf – you don’t need to be anywhere near pro-level to enjoy the adventure golf course, with 12 holes to test your putting skills.
- Disc Golf – a great frisbee combo to test your aim. A first to open in Telford, with a similar concept to golf, players can try out their Frisbee skills.
- Gardens – with two gardens to choose from, and a varied style in each; take your pick from the Maxwell or Chelsea gardens.
- Play areas – test your skills on the giant spider’s web, climb various platforms and rush back down to earth via the rocket slide. Something for all ages and abilities.
- Cycling routes – a fantastic location for a scenic bike ride off road with 14 miles of cycle friendly pathways.
- Walking trails – follow the Heritage or Nature Trail and discover some of the park’s hidden treasures.
- Southwater one – choose from various restaurants and grab a bite to eat, explore the coolest place in town at Telford Ice Rink or discover hundreds of books at Southwater Library.
- Fishing – with four pools to choose from, take your pick and see what you can catch amongst the quiet and tranquil water.
Telford Town Park is a fantastic venue to host a range of small and big events throughout the year.
The Visitor Centre is one of a kind and has been built to meet Passive House Standards and is currently one of the only centres in Shropshire to do so. The Visitor Centre, located centrally in Telford Town Park can offer a state of the art learning centre or meeting room with outdoor exclusive space and equipment to assist in learning or presenting to a group. Toilets, baby change and vending machines are also inside.
The QEII Arena links directly to The International Centre Telford and offers a first class outdoor event venue perfect for marquee hospitality, creative outdoor events, and concerts for up to 6,000 people.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.