The Cathedral Illuminated 2021: The Manger The Cathedral Illuminated 2021: The Manger | Thursday 16 December – Wednesday 22 December 17:30 onwards The award-winning ‘The Cathedral Illuminated 2021’ returns to Lichfield Cathedral
The Cathedral Illuminated 2021: The Manger
The Cathedral Illuminated 2021: The Manger | Thursday 16 December – Wednesday 22 December 17:30 onwards
The award-winning ‘The Cathedral Illuminated 2021’ returns to Lichfield
Cathedral with ‘The Manger’, composed of beautiful imagery depicting
everything ‘Christmassy’ and a stunning re-telling of the Christmas
story – a truly festive experience for all of the family.
Wrap up warm and kick off the festive season with this spectacular light
and sound show by the artistic collaboration, Luxmuralis.
Family Ticket (2 Adults 2 Children Aged 5-16) £25
Adults (16 ) £7.50
Children Aged 3-16 £6
Under 3s FREE (please ensure a FREE ticket is selected to ensure they are counted towards capacity)
Last entry is 20:45
Kindly Sponsored by Richard Winterton Auctioneers LTD
– Entry will be via Dam Street ONLY; this is to allow a one-way system around the Close.
– Tickets will be sold at 15-minute intervals. This is your entry time and not the start of the experience.
– Early entry will not be permitted but every effort will be made to
allow access if you are running late. This will depend on capacity and
the venue remaining COVID secure and will be at the discretion of
– We anticipate the experience taking around an hour, but once inside
the Cathedral the experience can be enjoyed at your own pace.
– Once you have left the Cathedral there will be no readmission.
– Children under 3 go free, however a FREE ticket must be booked to count towards capacity.
– The event is both pushchair and wheelchair friendly with wheelchair
and mobility friendly slopes available upon entry and exit to the
– There are no toilets inside the Cathedral. Toilets are near the pedestrian entrance to the Close via Dam Street.
– There is strictly no public parking in The Close. Please use close by city car parks (http://www.lichfielddc.gov.uk).
– This exhibition includes loud sounds, music and moving and flashing
images throughout the experience, as well as bright lights and areas of
darkness within the cathedral
– Tickets are non-refundable other than:
– if you are able to demonstrate you have been told to isolate.
– a national or local lockdown.
– if Lichfield Cathedral cancels the event.
– Whilst masks are not mandatory, we would ask visitors to consider use upon entry.
– Hand sanitiser will be placed throughout the experience and Lichfield
Cathedral would remind all visitor to use it as often as possible.
– Lichfield Cathedral do not currently expect to implement a check of
COVID Vaccination status, however we reserve the right to change this
view based on government advice.
For more information please click here to read the FAQs
16 (Thursday) 5:30 PM - 22 (Wednesday) 8:45 PM