This Is A Recurring Event- Event 1 / 351st August 2023 10:00 am
Summer Of Play Enjoy a summer of play at Croome National Trust. With new play equipment and a jam-packed programme of activities, the kids can explore every side of their personality
Summer Of Play
Enjoy a summer of play at Croome National Trust.
With new play equipment and a jam-packed programme of activities, the kids can explore every side of their personality as well as discover historical buildings, wild walks, meadows, café’s and plenty of picnic spots too.
Free Summer of Play activities and events (normal admission applies):
- Get creative with nature play in a giant birds nest
- Explore performance play on the festival inspired stage
- Enjoy energetic play with games on the South Lawn
- Find messy play with mud kitchens in our play areas
- Relax in the yoga space at the Rotunda
- Get crafting with self-led paper crafts in the Activity Room in the House including nature origami, Summer of Play colouring and make your own cloud gazer, then relax in the reading nook with a selection of books. Open every day in the House 11am – 4.30 pm
- Learn about geology at Geofest
- Listen to storytelling every Thursday – 10.30am until 11.30am
- Quieter hour opening every Thursday designed with sensory needs in mind – 9am until 10pm
- Discover a sculptural sound installation with Conference for the birds by artist Marcus Coates
Summer of Play activities with a fee (normal admission also applies):
- Monday Forest School – (£5 each)
- Tuesday Children’s Yoga – (£5 each)
- Wednesday nature craft activities (£2 each) check back very soon for booking details.
Summer of Play is sponsored by Starling Bank.
Image Credit: National Trust Images/Rob Stothard
(Monday) 10:00 am - 5:00 pm
All Events At This Location
Croome National Trust
Near High Green, Worcester, Worcestershire, WR8 9DW, UK