Temevale Glamping is set in a 2 acre woodland / small lake corner of our Alpaca farm, our unique attraction is location, location, location coupled with quality accommodation and first class facilities. Our glamping accommodation is positioned around our Trout Pool and amidst woodland, just stunning!
We are pleased to offer a small glamping facility with only three accommodation units. It is important to us that guests are able to enjoy the very beautiful, tranquil setting at Temevale located in the heart of the Teme Valley, West Worcestershire, and are able to maximise the benefits of a truly relaxing break… a true escape to the country.
The accommodation choices are either our fantastic elevated Tree House with stunning views over our trout pool and across the Teme Valley (being built for the 2017 season commencing 1st April), our Cedar Log Cabin spectacularly positioned with its 2.5 metre covered verandah looking straight down our Trout Pool and into the summer sunset!, or our lovely Shepherds Hut.
- Ideally situated to explore the West Worcestershire, South Shropshire, North Herefordshire countryside and within 3 miles of the world famous Shelsley Walsh Hill Climb with its regular summer meetings
- An ideal base for walkers and cyclists alike
- Local towns / attractions include Tenbury Wells, Ludlow, Hereford and Leominster
- The energetic / keen can get involved in daily farming routines should they wish to do so and truly become ‘grabbed by the alpacas’
- Everything is provided
- Guests only need bring their food, personal wash kits and towels
Fixed beds in all three of our units with superb duvets and pillows filled with Alpaca fleece which is totally hypo allergenic and keep you warm in the winter / cool in the summer, mains electric lighting, electric ‘log effect’ stove, full gas cooking facilities (including oven), gas BBQ, WC’s and shower room facilities. Camp fire site with wood provided!
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.
Rate and write a review
We are passionate about the local community and its businesses so please note that reviews will only be published if constructive and well-intended.