The Fold’s mission is to carry out activities which benefit the community and in particular improve the health and wellbeing of individuals, the local and wider community and the planet, to support the local economy and to promote environmentally sustainable practices.
Artisan village, organic farm and place to grow.
We aspire to develop as a community centre for earth training where learning from nature and living into resilience, self-development and self-reliance are core.
The Fold is set on an organic farm and includes:
- An organic market garden supplying our weekly veg box scheme our café and shop
- A care farm supporting participants with specific needs on the farm and in nature
- A local seasonal and organic, dog friendly cafe and farm shop
- A therapy centre where a wide range of natural therapies are practised
- Events and workshops from yoga to celebrations of life, markets, concerts and more
- Nature trails into the stunning Teme Valley
- A community of studio shops, local businesses and artisan creators
- A small on-site intentional community
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.
Rate and write a review
We are passionate about the local community and its businesses so please note that reviews will only be published if constructive and well-intended.