The Park House Hotel
Originally two separate 17th century country houses, The Park House Hotel is now an elegant and luxurious building which combines modern amenities with traditional features. To welcome you we offer luxury elegance, with fine attention to detail and a wide range of facilities for our guests.
Set on the edge of the market town of Shifnal, The Hotel is an ideal base for exploring the myriad of sights in and around Shropshire, including Cadbury’s World, the RAF Cosford Museum and the Historic Ironbridge Gorge with all their museums.
Our facilities include:
- 54 well appointed bedrooms, all offering free high speed wifi access.
- Our award winning One AA Rosette Butlers Bar & Restaurant.
- Weddings, to help you create your perfect day.
- Catering from 2 to 250 delegates, with bespoke packages available.
- We break the mould with a number of exciting themed events from Ocktoberfest to Vegas
- Christmas in style with comfortable surroundings to celebrate over the festive period.
- Leisure facilities: a Jacuzzi, Swimming Pool and Table Tennis.
Nothing means more to us than our guests and we look forward to welcoming you.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.
Rate and write a review
We are passionate about the local community and its businesses so please note that reviews will only be published if constructive and well-intended.