Riverside Court Cottage
Riverside Court Cottage is a luxury self catering Holiday Cottage by the River Wye in the heart of historic Hereford city.
Riverside Court Cottage has been beautifully converted from a 1697 cider, sack and coal warehouse to provide a lovely holiday cottage for 3 guests.
The cottage exudes character and warmth with many original internal and external oak beams.
There are two bedrooms, with a spacious modern bathroom including a large whirlpool bath and power shower. The master bedroom has a splendid solid oak 4 poster bed which is a superb feature of the cottage.
The fully fitted kitchen is very well equipped and includes: dishwasher, washing machine, fridge/freezer, gas hob and electric oven, microwave and toaster. There are ample functional utensils and a butcher’s block.
Outside, the cottage shares a communal garden with superb views over the river, the old Wye Bridge, the Left Bank complex, the cathedral and the Bishop’s Palace. Also, there is a table and chairs near the door for guests to use and a terraced area at the end of the garden.
Self catering accommodation includes:
- We have secure gated accommodation
- As an additional benefit to our visitors, we have a private, single garage which is available to use completely free of charge
- Additional public car parking (pay and display) is available opposite the cottage
- Welcome Pack with tea, coffee, sugar, milk and biscuits – the immediate essentials
- Free Wifi
- Duvets, pillows and luxury bed linen
- Supply of quality cotton towels, tea cloths/towels, cleaning equipment, etc
- X3 freeview TVs/DVD, CD radio, video and hairdryer
- Iron and ironing board
- Central Heating
- Plentiful books, small games, videos and tourist information guides
Visit Hereford and enjoy fantastic attractions and things to do, whether you are a first time visitor or a local born and bred, you will discover plenty of tourist attractions to award winning places to eat.
This Herefordshire market town allows you to get lost in the wonders of museums; savour some delicious traditional and locally sourced food. Eat, sleep and visit this breathtaking countryside with the best places to stay, relax in the bests spas, eat in the best restaurants, discover the best cafes serving quality brunch in Herefordshire, sleep in the best hotels and bed and breakfasts.
Find events in Herefordshire, what’s happening, when and where, during your stay.