Riverside Court Cottage
Riverside Court Cottage is a luxury self catering Holiday Cottage by the River Wye in the heart of historic Hereford city.
Riverside Court Cottage has been beautifully converted from a 1697 cider, sack and coal warehouse to provide a lovely holiday cottage for 3 guests.
The cottage exudes character and warmth with many original internal and external oak beams.
There are two bedrooms, with a spacious modern bathroom including a large whirlpool bath and power shower. The master bedroom has a splendid solid oak 4 poster bed which is a superb feature of the cottage.
The fully fitted kitchen is very well equipped and includes: dishwasher, washing machine, fridge/freezer, gas hob and electric oven, microwave and toaster. There are ample functional utensils and a butcher’s block.
Outside, the cottage shares a communal garden with superb views over the river, the old Wye Bridge, the Left Bank complex, the cathedral and the Bishop’s Palace. Also, there is a table and chairs near the door for guests to use and a terraced area at the end of the garden.
Self catering accommodation includes:
- We have secure gated accommodation
- As an additional benefit to our visitors, we have a private, single garage which is available to use completely free of charge
- Additional public car parking (pay and display) is available opposite the cottage
- Welcome Pack with tea, coffee, sugar, milk and biscuits – the immediate essentials
- Free Wifi
- Duvets, pillows and luxury bed linen
- Supply of quality cotton towels, tea cloths/towels, cleaning equipment, etc
- X3 freeview TVs/DVD, CD radio, video and hairdryer
- Iron and ironing board
- Central Heating
- Plentiful books, small games, videos and tourist information guides
Visit Hereford and the Wye Valley, enjoy fantastic sights and events, and make the most of the fabulous host of things to do in Hereford. Whether you are a first time visitor to the Wye Valley or a local born and bred, you will discover plenty of tourist attractions to award winning places to eat.
Visit Herefordshire and explore a county of rolling, green countryside interrupted by villages steeped in history and interest. There's plenty to see and do but there's no escaping the sense of peace and fresh air, visit What's On In Herefordshire to find out what’s happening, when and where, during your stay.